We are beyond ready to get back to work and see everyone that we have missed so much! We hope this letter finds everyone healthy, happy and prepared to ease back into regular routines.
Our community/country has been through a lot over the last few months, while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment at our office! These precautions will help us ensure the protection of our patients and staff. We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to providing you the safest dental care experience possible.
- Before your appointment we will have you fill out any necessary forms via our website under PATIENT FORMS tab.
- We will reach out to you 5 days prior to your scheduled appointment to ask some pre-screening health questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office. (Pre-screening form can be accessed here).
- We will ask you to wait in your vehicle and call us (9788517112). when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will digitally register you and send a link to the pre-screening questionnaire that you will be able to send back.
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office. Our masks protect you, your mask will protect our team.
- We will take the temperature of all staff and patients before they enter the office as a precaution.
- We will have a sanitizing area you will need to use when you enter the office. Sanitizer will be available in additional locations throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointment times will be adjusted to follow social distancing practices
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.